Autobahn Industries manufactures a wide range of Spider Inserts starting from 1.315” to 7”.
Spider Inserts are made out of the best quality alloy steel duly case hardened to a required depth while leaving the inner portion (core) ductile. The hardened surface is highly resistant to wear and exhibits quality gripping of tool joints. The inner ductile core absorbs the shock of sudden impact and heavy torque. The combined effect is an efficient operation in the long run.
Note : – We can make customised dies as per the request in the shortest lead time.
Features & Benefits
- Autobahn Industries holds the API-7K Licence for Tubing Spiders. All the spare parts are made strictly in accordance with API-7K.
- Spider Inserts are interchangeable with Cavins make Spiders.
- Dies are made from a high grade of alloy steel, and case hardened for better performance & life.
- All Dies and inserts are machined on CNC machines with Precise machining.
- Products are manufactured considering the HSE guidelines.
- Wrought Material for dies are passed through Non-Destructive Testing (NDE) to ensure only quality products are manufactured.
- Excellent durability.
- Fasted Delivery within shortest lead time