HYDRAULIC POWER SLIP Model No. AB-HPS-27:
AUTOBAHN make Hydraulic Power Slip (AB-HPS-27) is a fully automatic, remote controlled, hydraulic operated power slip designed for setting and releasing of drill pipe & tubing with slip range from 3-1/2" to 4-1/2" and 4.5” to 5.5” by simply changing of inserts. Slip suitable for 27.5” / 37.5”- 49.5” Rotary Table equipped with API Pin Drive Master Bushing. Slip designed with dedicated rating and safety factors as per API-7K, gives optimal performance and high safety in operations.
Power slip is set by gravity plus applied hydraulic pressure and released by applied hydraulic pressure. Slip can be controlled either by hand lever or remote control. The unit consists of five major assemblies as under: -
- Top Cover Assembly: The top cover assembly is designed in two halves. The flat, top surface is designed to accommodate TDS elevators while drilling to the floor. The rod ends of the two hydraulic cylinders connect the top of the cover assembly with ball floating joint fitted with hex-head screws. Top cover assembly is having four clevises for mounting slip assembly hangers and two holes which accommodate the guide rods.
- Slip Assembly: Four slip segments of 161⁄2” grip length for gripping the tubular sizes are dressed with 48 no. inserts, 4 no. Insert Retaining Ring and 8 nos. Allen screw.
- Bowl Assembly: The bowl assembly consists of two halves connected with a bowl hinge pin to enable the installation and removal of the power slips from Master Bushing. Two guide rods and two hydraulic cylinders are connected to the top cover assembly to provide stability.
- Hydraulic Cylinders Assembly: Assembly consists of two double acting hydraulic cylinders to lift the top cover assembly with slip assembly, approximately 8-1/2" on the application of designed pressure. The hydraulic cylinders are fitted in bowl body. Corrosion resistant SS guide rod and floating ball joint are also provided to support the hydraulic cylinders.
- Control System: Control unit can be located in the driller's console, enable the driller to operate the slips. The control system consists of Pump, Filter, Pressure Gauge, Oil level indicator, flow control valve etc.
|S.No.||Qty. Req. Per Unit||P/N||Description|
|1||1 Nos.||HPS-21||Top Cover|
|2||2 Nos.||HPS-22||Hydraulic Cylinder Unit|
|3||2 Nos.||HPS-23||Floating Joint|
|4||2 Nos.||HPS-24||Floating Joint Bolt|
|5||4 Nos.||HPS-25||Slip Hanger|
|6||4 Nos.||HPS-26||Slip Hanger Top Pin w/cotter pin|
|7||4 Nos.||HPS-27||Slip Hanger Bottom Pin w/cotter pin|
|8||4 Nos.||HPS-28||5.5” Slip Segment to handle 4.5” – 5.5” Drill Pipe|
|9||4 Nos.||HPS-29||4.5” Slip Segment to handle 3.5” – 4.5” Drill Pipe|
|10||1 Nos.||HPS-30||Slip Bowl|
|11||1 Nos.||HPS-31||Bowl Hinge Pin|
|12||2 Nos.||HPS-32||Guide Pin|
|13||2 Nos.||HPS-33||Guide Pin Bush|
|14||2 Nos.||HPS-34||Guide Pin Bolt|
|15||1 Nos.||HPS-35||Hydraulic Power Unit|
|16||1 Nos.||HPS-36||Lifting Sling (Four Hooks) for Power Slip|
|17||1 Nos.||HPS-37||Hydraulic Hose Unit consists of Hoses, Couplings, Connectors, Flow Control Block and with divider|
|18||32 Nos.||5163-8||Slip Inserts Body Size 41⁄2” to handle 31⁄2” Drill Pipe|
|19||16 Nos.||5163-B||Slip Inserts (Tapper Design) Body Size 41⁄2” to handle 31⁄2” Drill Pipe|
|20||32 Nos.||5164-8||Slip Inserts Body Size 41⁄2” to handle 4” Drill Pipe|
|21||16 Nos.||5164-B||Slip Inserts (Tapper Design) Body Size 41⁄2” to handle 4” Drill Pipe|
|22||48 Nos.||5165||Slip Inserts Body Size 41⁄2” to handle 41⁄2” Drill Pipe|
|23||32 Nos.||5168-8||Slip Inserts Body Size 51⁄2” to handle 41⁄2” Drill Pipe|
|24||16 Nos.||5168-B||Slip Inserts (Tapper Design) Body Size 51⁄2” to handle 41⁄2” Drill Pipe|
|25||32 Nos.||5169-8||Slip Inserts Body Size 51⁄2” to handle 5” Drill Pipe|
|26||16 Nos.||5169-B||Slip Inserts (Tapper Design) Body Size 51⁄2” to handle 5” Drill Pipe|
|27||48 Nos.||5170-12||Slip Inserts Body Size 51⁄2” to handle 51⁄2” Drill Pipe|